Chester Digital Aerials
UHF = Ultra High Frequency.
UHF aerials pick up TV signal sent over the air.
By using a UHF aerial, you’ll be able to:
Watch selected programmes in HD;
Enjoy Dolby Digital sound on selected programmes;
Get exclusive local channels, like CTV in Canterbury & South Canterbury;
All Subscription Free!
To Think about:
- Outdoor installation is best, Direct antennas can also be installed indoors or in attics. (50% strength/range is lost indoors).
- Simple, direct connections and installations are best.
- The more junctions in the installation, the higher the signal loss.
- Each time the signal is split (to go to another TV) signal strength is reduced, so a low-noise amplifier may be needed to help compensate for the signal reduction.
- Install the antenna where signal is present.
- Move the antenna to various locations until signals are found.
- Many times, one end of the roof or room has better signal characteristics than the others.
Showing all 12 results