CYP PU-8H8HBTL 8 x 8 HDMI HDBaseT™ LITE Matrix
Installers can switch and distribute up to 8 HDMI sources, 2-Way IR, and PoE to lengths of up to 100m using CAT5e/6/7 cable infrastructure.
Control of the matrix is via IP, RS-232, IR remote, or manual selection buttons.
This single box solution will enable an installer to confidently integrate an eight zone multi-room AV system.
The PU-8H8HBT is designed to be used with the PU-514L-RX HDBaseT™ which can utilise the Power over Ethernet (PoE) capabilities of the matrix.
- Supports all v1.4 HDMI resolutions
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Common supported resolutions : HDTV: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p24; PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA.
- HDMI, HDCP and DVI complaint
- High Definition Audio supported: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM (up to 192kHz)
- Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (60m via CAT5e/6/7)
- Supports HDMI input up to 15m 1080p 8bit or 10m 1080p 12bit.
- Supports RS-232, 2-Way IR, Manual Selection Buttons, and HDMI CEC control pass through
- Selectable EDID settings – TV (downstream) and STD (fixed).
- Compact 2U Rack mount design
- Supports IP control
- Supports 3D signals
- Choose to power the PU-514L-RX via the USB output from a TV (Cable available separately – APC-USB):
* Note the performance and consistency of USB power outputs from TV’s can vary and cannot be guaranteed by CYP.
|Inputs||8x HDMI [8x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]
9x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [9x Infra Red Receiver]
1 x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
1x RJ45 [1x IP Control]
1x USB Mini B [1x Service Port – Propriety Data]
|Outputs||8x RJ45 [8x HDBaseT Lite – HDMI & Propriety Data]
9x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [9x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions||440mm [W] x 265mm [D] x 90mm [H]|