Delivery and Returns at Chester Digital Supplies Ltd
Delivery Policy – Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
Note that we are unable to offer any delivery services other than Royal Mail to PO Box addresses.
Our Economy and Express UK delivery services are courier services and are included in this restriction.
All delivery’s will require a signature.
Returns – Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days of receipt.
Subject to the following conditions:
- All items are returned carriage paid.
- Goods are received in a resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
- Returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, order reference number and reason for return.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc, you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
Shortages & Damage – Advise of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 days of receipt.
We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.
Deposits – On any non stock special order item we reserve the right to charge a deposit of 100GBP or 50% of order value to the customers credit/debit card, which is non returnable in the event of cancellation, based upon the customers implicit instructions to order the goods on their behalf.
Chester Digital Supplies are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Contact Us Delivery and Returns