60W PoE midspan injector is a device used to provide Power over Ethernet (PoE) to network devices that require power but don't have a built-in PoE capability. Here's some information about a typical 60W PoE midspan injector:
Power Output: A 60W PoE midspan injector is capable of delivering up to 60 Watts of power over Ethernet cables to connected devices. This power output is often sufficient for a wide range of PoE-powered devices, such as IP cameras, wireless access points, VoIP phones, and small network switches.
PoE Standard: The midspan injector is typically designed to comply with the IEEE 802.3af/at PoE standards. These standards define the specifications for delivering power and data over Ethernet cables. The 802.3at standard, also known as PoE+, supports higher power levels than the 802.3af standard.
Gigabit Ethernet: A 60W PoE midspan injector usually supports Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps) for data transmission. This allows for high-speed network connectivity in addition to providing power over the same Ethernet cable.
Safety Features: A reliable PoE midspan injector will incorporate safety features like short-circuit protection, overload protection, and surge protection to ensure the safe and stable operation of connected devices.
Compatibility: The injector is designed to be compatible with various network devices that support PoE, such as IP cameras, wireless access points, and VoIP phones. It should be compatible with both 802.3af and 802.3at PoE standards, allowing it to power devices from both categories.
Installation: The midspan injector is typically installed between the network switch and the PoE-powered devices. It requires an AC power source to provide the necessary power to the connected devices.
- Input Current: 2A
- Output Voltage Range: 54V~57V
- Output Power: 60W
- Pass-Through Data Rates: 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Ports: Two 10/100/1000M adaptive RJ45 ports, one is DATA/IN, another is PoE/DATA
- LED Indicator: Power & PoE Status(The module operates normally when MID and END are on)
- Base Function: Compliance to IEEE 802.3 at/af Standard for PD
- Network Medium:
- 10BASE-T: unshielded twisted pair category 3, 4 or 5
- 100BASE-TX: unshielded twisted pair category 5 and above
- 1000BAST-TX: unshielded twisted pair category 5 and above
- Protection Methods: Output Over Current Protection, Short Circuit Protection