Antiference HDMI0108SCAT 1 x 8 HDMI splitter over single Cat6
This Antiference HDMI device splits and extends an HDMI source to 8 points over single CAT6 cables up to 40m away.
Also included is an HDMI loop through for a local set or to loop the signal into another part of the system such as an Antiference HDMI modulator.
This splitter supports resolutions up to 1920×1080@60Hz and IR control is also included allowing the user to control the source device from the remote location(s)
EDID control is also featured offering a completely flexible solution and the receiver units are POE meaning no power is required at the TV point.
The main splitter unit provides the power for the entire system.
Compatible with SKY HD & SKY Q (Q only at 1080p) and Blu Ray, Apple TV or CCTV applications etc.
- Distribute 1 HDMI source to 8 HDMI displays over network cable
- HDMI Loop-out.
- Compatible with CAT6/6a/7 network cables.
- The transmission distance is up to 40m/131ft.
- The highest resolution supported is 1920×1080@60Hz.
- Supports 20~60Hz IR pass back.
- Supports EDID control function.
- POE receivers
- Simple plug and play technology.
- Wall or shelf mounting options