Tool-less RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Connector
The connector is a tool-less RJ45 connector with a tool-less IDC unit.
This allows anyone to connect an RJ45 plug to Cat5e/Cat6 cables, without the use of a crimp or punch down tool.
Supports 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet. Ideal for high-bandwidth and all “Connected Home” applications.
It has an RJ45 plug and Cat5e lead connected to a terminating box containing Colour-coded tool-less IDC termination for connecting 4-pair Cat5e/Cat6 without the use of professional crimp tools.
It is ideally suited to extending Ethernet home networks in a variety of Connected Home applications, such as:
- PTV, media entertainment streaming/sharing;
- On-demand and Smart TV;
- Home control, security & monitoring;
- Energy metering, monitoring and management;
- Future digital health solutions (e.g. tele/video consultations and health monitoring);
- PC communications, VOIP, video-phone.
|Connector type 1||RJ45 8p8c Male/Plug|
|Connector type 2||TColour-coded tool-less termination|
|Boot Colour||White Moulded snag-less boot ( all colours available with large orders, please contact us)|