MaxxOne CCTV KIT
The MaxxOne CCTV kit is everything you need to secure your home.
- Simultaneous Analogue & IP Recording
- Statistical Analysis Features
- Facial & Behaviour Recognition
- Line Cross Technology
- People counting Analytical Features
- PTZ Auto Motion Tracking
- Supports Hard Drives Up To 8TB
- ImagePerfect firmware avoids dropped frames
- 180 TB Workload per year – true 24/7 operation
- Supports up to 64HD Cameras, 1-8 Drive bays
- Rotational Vibration (RV) Sensors
- 3 Year Warranty
- 1080P (2MP) Resolution
- For use with AHD/CVI/TVI/CVBS DVRs
- Energy-efficient LEDs
- Day & Night modes
- 3.6mm fixed lens
- Up to 30m IR range with IR-Cut filter
- IP66 Weatherproof
- Anti-vandal housing
- Digital noise reduction
- 0.01 LUX Illumination
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Energy-efficient SMT LEDs
- 2yr warranty
Power up to 4 cameras/devices with DC12V input.
- Power up to 4 cameras/devices
• UK 3-pin Mains lead included
• Universal AC input range: 96-264VAC, 47-63Hz
• 100% full load burn-in test
• Long life and high reliability
• Built-in EMI wave filter
• Automatic protection for overloads and overheats
• EMC Anti-interference: Compliance (EN61000-4-ENV50204)
- 100m supplied on a wooden drum
- CCS centre conductor
- 0.5mm power
- 75 Ohm
If you need to connect a battery pack or wired power supply to a board that has a DC jack – this adapter will come in very handy!
There is a 2.1mm DC plug on one end, and a screw terminal block on the other.
The terminals are labelled with positive/negative assuming a positive-tip configuration (which is the most common)
This screw-on connector is perfect for termination of your CCTV cable run and does not require any complicated tools for installation.
The connector screws off into 4 pieces.
*FREE DELIVERY Mainland UK addresses only.
*Terms & Conditions apply