Gold Plated HDMI Lead v1.4 Trade Pack
HDMI 19pin Male to HDMI 19pin Male Fully v1.4 compatible with HDMI Devices including PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox One, Blu-ray players, Sky HD, Virgin V+ Box, HDTV, HD Set Top Boxes, PCs & Laptops with HDMI outputs.
- 19 Pin Gold-plated connectors for highest signal transfer rate and resistance in corrosion.
- Gold-plated connectors, moulded strain-relief, and Mylar-foil shielding.
- Fully HDCP compliant to provide the highest level of signal quality.
- Fully compliant to V1.4b specification.
- Supports Transfer Digital Audio and Video signals at warp speed of 10.2 Gigabits per second.
- Cable constructed using the high-quality material for best contact connection between HDMI equipment.
- Full support 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p resolution
- HDMI Ethernet Channel – The HDMI 1.4 specification adds a data channel to the HDMI connection which enables high-speed, bi-directional communication. Connected devices which include this feature can send & receive data via Ethernet, consequently making them instantly ready for IP-based applications. The HDMI Ethernet Channel allows Internet-enabled HDMI devices to share an internet connection via the HDMI link. Due to this feature, there is no need for a separate Ethernet cable. Ethernet provides the connection platform which allows HDMI-enabled components to share content between devices.
- Audio Return Channel – New specification allows audio “upstream” from a TV to an A/V receiver for processing and playback. If a TV features an internal content source, the Audio Return Channel allows the TV to send audio data upstream. The data goes to the A/V receiver via the HDMI cable, eliminating the need for an extra cable.