Manhattan SX Freesat HD Box
Designed in the UK by Manhattan for an exceptional Freesat HD experience. A little box packing a mighty punch, the SX fits right into any home and setup takes just a few taps.
- Over 200 channels with 13 in HD, all subscription free
- Browse genres including Drama, Entertainment, Movies & Children’s TV
- In most cases simply connect to your existing satellite dish*
See & feel the difference
Connect by HDMI and experience stunning HD with Dolby Digital Plus surround sound. The Manhattan SX even upscales SD channels for enhanced viewing.
The most free TV channels in the UK
Drama, Entertainment, Film, Children’s TV and more. Freesat has over 200 channels for an unrivalled line-up of free TV. See Freesat’s website for the full list.
Free HDMI, SCART & RCA cables
The Manhattan SX includes a 1.2m HDMI cable for HDTVs and the Analogue AV Kit for connecting to older TVs with SCART or RCAs.
- Flexible Programme Guide displays up to 8 days ahead with extended programme information
- Filter the channel list by genres including Drama, Entertainment, Movies, Children’s TV or even your own favourites
- Browse what’s on Now & Next while watching full-screen TV
- Set reminders for programmes with one tap. Enable the AutoTune setting and your SX will turn on automatically
- Last channel recall
- PIN protect channels
- Audio Description & Subtitles
- Interactive TV & Digital Text
- HDMI supporting resolutions up to 1080p
- Dolby Audio
- Extremely low power consumption with under 0.5W in standby
- 802.11n Wi-Fi for software updates
|Active (no USB device):||Under 13W|
|Active (with USB device):||Under 18W|
|DISH IN:||Connect to a roof-top satellite dish pointed at 28.2º East to receive Freesat|
|ETHERNET:||Connect to an internet router for software updates|
|HDMI:||Connect to an HDTV or AV receiver for HD and Dolby Digital Plus surround sound (if supported)|
|AV:||Connect to Analogue TV inputs using the Manhattan Analogue AV Kit|
|USB:||Insert a USB stick for offline Software Updates|
* If you already have a satellite dish and cabling, in most cases you can simply plug your Freesat digital box or TV in and enjoy subscription-free satellite TV.
If your dish is still under warranty (typically 12 months) we advise you check that using it to receive Freesat will not affect your warranty terms before you install any other equipment.
Please note that some satellite dishes that have been set up to receive Sky Q feature a different LNB (the part that sticks out from the satellite dish), so if you are switching from Sky Q you may need a satellite installation company to change the LNB on your dish back to a standard or Hybrid fitting in order to make it compatible with Freesat.