Manhattan T1 Freeview HD Box
Designed in the UK by Manhattan for an exceptional Freeview HD experience. A little box packing a mighty punch, the T1 fits right into any home and setup takes just a few taps.
- Over 85 channels with 15 in stunning HD*
- Discover what’s on with the beautiful 8-day TV Guide
- Enjoy internet channels including Planet Knowledge & Ketchup TV
- Flexible Programme Guide displays up to 8 days ahead with extended programme information
- Filter the channel list by your Favourites, HD Channels or Radio Channels
- Browse what’s on Now & Next while watching full-screen TV
- One-touch settings of reminders
- Last channel recall
- PIN protect channels
- Audio Description & Subtitles
- Interactive TV & Digital Text
- HDMI supporting resolutions up to 1080p
- Dolby Audio
- Extremely low power consumption with under 0.5W in standby
Beautiful 8-day TV Guide
Find what to watch and set reminders with one tap, all without missing a thing on the mini TV.
See & feel the difference
Connect by HDMI and experience stunning HD with Dolby Digital surround sound. The Manhattan T1 even upscales SD channels for enhanced viewing.
The joy of Free
Freeview has over 70 standard and 15 HD channels*, including 27 of the top 30 channels in the UK**. With 95% of the nation’s favourite programmes***, there’s no need to pay for channels you don’t watch. Simply connect the Manhattan T1 to your aerial.
Connect by Ethernet to your home network and enjoy a great range of channels featuring free and premium online content.
Free HDMI cable
The Manhattan T1 delivers exceptional value and even includes a 1.2m HDMI cable.
No HDMI input on your TV?
The T1 was designed for HD, which requires HDMI. However, if you have an older TV that doesn’t have HDMI, the T1 can still almost certainly be connected to your TV using the Manhattan Analogue AV Kit (not included). Your TV simply needs either of these inputs.
In the box
- 1.2m HDMI cable
- Getting Started Guide
- Easy-to-use Remote Control
- 2 AAA batteries
|Active (no USB device):||Under 6W|
|Active (with USB device):||Under 12W|
|AERIAL IN:||Connect to a roof-top aerial to receive Freeview *|
|LOOP OUT:||Connect to a TV to use its internal tuner|
|ETHERNET:||Connect to an internet router for connected channels|
|HDMI:||Connect to an HDTV for HD and Dolby Digital surround sound (if supported)|
|AV:||Connect to Analogue TV inputs using the Manhattan Analogue AV Kit|
|USB:||Insert a USB stick for offline Software Updates|