Rigifix M6 Metal Heavy Duty Drywall Fixings
After almost 20 months in research and development, RIGIFIX design team, in conjunction with a leading UK University have now achieved a product destined to be the fixing product of the year.
Because it’s creation is led by its potential application.
The days of traditional plastering are over; dry line with plasterboard/fibre board, which whilst economical and practical, raises issues for attaching contemporary heavy items such as Tv wall Brackets
The revolutionary rigifix® all-in-one dry lined wall fixing solution Rigifix M6
Fixing heavy duty items……..
- TV/ PC/ Plasma screens
- kitchen units
- curtain poles
- Air conditioning units
Sleeve: High-quality carbon machine steel
Finish: Bright zinc coated for protection
Sizes: M6 & M8 threaded set screw fixing
How to use M6 Rigifix wall fixings
1. M6 Drill Size: 12mm
2. Mark a location and drill hole through the plasterboard into the masonry behind
3. Drill hole depth from the face of plasterboard – M6: 100mm
4. Insert the nylon plug section of the fixing
5. Using an Allen key, screw in the centre metal section until flush with the nylon plug top
6. Line up your bracket against the wall, insert the screw supplied
7. Fix the screw to the metal centre section of the bolt, ensuring that it is tightly secured