USB Euro Module 25mm x 50mm White
The Universal AV Snap-in Modular Range is ideal for installing and concealing AV cables within walls or trunking.
This system is ideally suited to classrooms, conference rooms & meeting rooms.
You have the freedom & flexibility of choosing the connection combinations you require to create your own specific set-up.
The installation will consist of single or double back boxes surface mounted onto a wall.
Relevant faceplates are screwed to the back boxes and your chosen modules simply snap into the faceplate.
Any unused space can be filled with a blanking plate.
Cables from the AV devices such as a Television, Projector, Speaker or Whiteboard are plugged into the female socket on the reverse of the module and generally concealed in trunking.
This completes the AV Snap-In Modular System and it is now ready for the user to plug cables from their Desktop PC or Laptop into the front of the AV Modules.
Installation couldn’t be easier!
With the ready made faceplate its simple to create a design that best suits you rather than having left over ports that are not required or 4 individual faceplates instead of 1 with everything on it. The stubs are 2.5cm W x 5cm H.
The USB 3 Snap-In Modules feature a socket on the front of the plate and a female socket on the reverse via a trailing cable.
- No soldering required!
- Creates a simple connection between your PC & AV Device
- Ensures a tidy environment – cables from the AV Devices are concealed behind trunking
- Easy to install meaning reduced installation time and expense
- Easily upgradable – designed to future proof your system
- Modules are designed to withstand the strain of cables being plugged in and out of the socket. The clips are made to a deeper than usual depth to ensure a stronger/firmer hold to the faceplate.