Chester Digital Supplies LtdLarge V Bolt 2.5"x 3/8"
Scapa 2515 is an insulating, self-amalgamating, tape-based EPR rubber. (Ethylene Propylene Rubber).
- For insulation, waterproofing and protection of electrical components.
- For jointing and repairing a wide range of solid dielectric power cables up to 132 kV.
- Easy to handle and apply tape form. The product is interleaved with a disposable plastic liner.
- Service temperature: -40C to +100C.
- The tape will remove cleanly when cut, allowing it to be used as temporary insulation or protection.
- Excellent resistance to water and ozone.
- Compatible with a wide range of rubber and plastic dielectric cable insulation. These include polyethene, cross-linked polyethene, ethylene-propylene rubber, PVC, butyl and neoprene.
- The tape amalgamates rapidly when applied under tension to provide a void-free homogeneous wrapping, without the need for external heat or pressure.
- Excellent physical and electrical properties with a high degree of stability under conditions of use.
Share the love with your friend
Complete the form below and we'll email your friend about this product
You’ll earn 0 reward points with this purchase.
Be one of the first to know!
We’re sorry we’re out of stock but we can let you know as soon as it's available if you enter your email address below.