Vision EV5-55A is an IRS system amplifier designed for use with satellite and terrestrial TV systems. It has 4 inputs for satellite and terrestrial signals and is designed to distribute signals to multiple outlets in a building, such as apartments or hotel rooms.
The EV5-55A is compatible with both standard and high-definition satellite signals and has a built-in amplifier to boost signal strength. It also features gain and tilt controls to help optimize the signal quality for each outlet. The amplifier can be powered via a separate DC power supply unit, making it suitable for use in larger installations.
The EV5-55A is designed to be used as part of an Integrated Reception System (IRS), which is a type of TV distribution system used in buildings with multiple dwellings. An IRS system allows for multiple satellite and terrestrial signals to be received and distributed to each dwelling in a building via a single cable network.
Vision EV5-55A is a reliable and versatile amplifier that is ideal for use in larger IRS installations where multiple satellite and terrestrial signals need to be distributed to multiple outlets.
- Satellite gain 17dB fixed with 3dB slope
- Masthead line powering 100mA with short circuit protection with dual colour LED Green/Red
- -10, 0, +10dB switched Terrestrial Gain
- Through Current 1 Amp per leg (maximum 2.0A)
- Direct connection 18VDC powering or line powered via horizontal trunk lines
- 180mA max current consumption
- Fully-screened housing to reject interference