- Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical.
- We will not be liable for any damage caused by the courier on any of our products.
- Note that we are unable to offer any delivery services other than Royal Mail to PO Box addresses.
- Our Economy and Express UK delivery services are courier services and are included in this restriction.
- We deliver to mainland UK although some postcodes may require a surcharge. Masts/Poles and other obscure items may also require a surcharge
- All deliveries will require a signature.
- Next day delivery terms are next business day delivery *ON ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 2 PM. For Saturday delivery please note the charge is £19.99
- Please contact us for any delivery questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.