Haydon lockable NVR (Network Video Recorder) or DVR (Digital Video Recorder) lock box is a secure enclosure used to protect these devices from unauthorized access or theft. These lock boxes are typically made of durable materials such as metal and feature a locking mechanism that can be opened only by authorized individuals.
Lock boxes for NVRs and DVRs are commonly used in security installations, where these devices are used to record and store video footage from surveillance cameras. The lock box provides an additional layer of security to prevent tampering or theft of the recording equipment.
When selecting a lockable NVR or DVR lock box, it is important to consider the size and weight of the equipment you need to protect, as well as any additional accessories such as power supplies and cables. You should also ensure that the lock box provides adequate ventilation to prevent overheating of the recording equipment.
Haydon lockable NVR or DVR lock box can help ensure the security and integrity of your surveillance system by protecting the recording equipment from unauthorized access or theft.
- Powder Coated Steel Construction
- Mounting holes to mount the unit securely by its base
- The same models can be stacked and bolted together
- Vented both sides for improved airflow
- Easy cable access at rear, eg BNCs, IEC plugs and data cables
- VDC, LDVR1, LDVR1-F have added front vent for HDD ventilation